Belynda Henry’s acrylic, abstract landscapes use Cezanne-like blocks of colour to construct the rolling forms of the Dooralong Valley, NSW – her home. She has been a finalist in the prestigious Wynne Prize for landscape twice, and held over 20 solo shows.See launch details here.
Artwork Purchasing details:
- Sales start from 9am, Mar 14 (on the dot) in the showroom. You’re more than welcome to line up at the #koskela gates before 9.
- Customers lined up will be given a number, and one by one will be given 5 minutes to decide and purchase.
- No limit to number of paintings bought.
- Phone sales are open at 9:30am (02 9280 0999) – (Yes, you can send a friend to purchase in person on your behalf if you can’t be here.)
- Artworks will not be available to collect until the end of the show: April 26th.
- Delivery available within Australia.
- Roomsheet of images and prices will be distributed by email Fri, March 13. Email email@example.com to request one.
Don’t let the formalities stop you from coming along, there are a good collection of canvases available (like this huge, lovely one!) and it’s always very organised and exciting.
Join us for the (free, public) reception:
- Mar 14, 2-3:30pm for drinks and nibbles.