Seeking a full-time 2IC Assistant Manager to join the Koskela family, we're after a sales gun who lives and breathes retail and knows that at Koskela, we don't do things like other stores.
If you are a dynamic, inspirational leader who is design focused and devoted to creating an exceptional customer experience, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an exceptional 2IC to help grow and steer the retail side of the Koskela business to even greater heights. As our 2IC you're responsible for inspiring your high performing sales team and will work collaboratively to deliver outstanding customer service experiences time and again for our customers. You must be willing to operate with initiative, have a passion for Australian made products and be a relationship builder who exhibits composure as you learn from each new challenge. Most importantly, you will share the Koskela vision with employees and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to drive remarkable customer experiences — and results -through team development.
- Experience with sensitively managing multiple commitments to customers, staff and operations.
- Ensure our customers are the central consideration of all decisions, processes and procedures
- Ensure your team have the right products in the right place at the right time to ensure seamless service for our customers
- Spot opportunities to further develop our visual impact
- Manage budgets, stock inventory, stock loss in line with business needs
You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least two years Supervisory Management experience in a customer-facing sales setting, cross-industry experience is welcome.
You have a passion for leadership, Koskela, the story behind the brand and the products.
If all the above resonates with you and you'd like to make a real difference to an Australian design company who values their people, follow the below application steps:
- Send us your resume including a cover letter addressing the above points.
- Answer these 3 questions (you must answer these for your resume to be considered).
- Why is Koskela a brand which you would be proud to work for?
- Can you describe your ideal workplace?
- What are you passionate about?
Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org