People’s Choice Competition
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The promoter of this competition is Koskela Pty Ltd (ABN 86 092 929 907) of 1/85 Dunning Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2018.
- The competition commences at 9am Saturday, 23 June and concludes at 4pm on Sunday, 27th July.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- To enter the Competition people must vote for their favourite t-shirt in the Nganana / Koskela: Art Centre T-shirt Collab.(‘Nganana’). There will be 19 t-shirts to choose from.
- To enter in store: People need to visit Koskela at 1/85 Dunning Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2018. Competition entry forms will be located on a plinth in the gallery. On the entry form people must record the number which corresponds with their favourite t-shirt on display in store. They must also provide their name, email, phone number and postcode. Entry forms can be submitted in the market box which will also be located on the plinth.
- To enter online: People can enter by going to www.koskela.com.au and following the prompts to the competition entry page. At the competition entry page people must click on their favourite t-shirt tile from the 19 available and complete the entry form which includes their name, email, phone number and postcode.
- The prize consists of two Nganana t-shirts valued at $70.00 each. The total prize value is $140.00.
- The in-store winner will receive the Nganana t-shirt they voted for and be determined by barrel draw.
- The online winner will receive the Nganana t-shirt they voted for and be determined by computer generated selection.
- The draw will take place at 9am on 30th July 2018 at 1/85 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, NSW, 2018.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and in writing within 7 business days of the draw using the contact details provided in their entries.
- The winners will be announced and their names will be published on www.koskela.com.au on 6th August 2018.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the winner, provided that address is in Australia. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damaged caused to the prize during delivery.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988
NSW permit number LTPS/18/25481.